Wednesday, February 16, 2011

My Future , My Dream



When I was still young I don’t mind about the future and I don’t care about what would I be.As I grow and face the upcomig challenges in my life ideas about the future puzzles my mind. That’s the time that I became curious about my life .

As I grow up a lot of things came to my mind. Since then I always thinkabout the rest of my life. I just laugh when I remember what am I thinkig when I was still young when I don’t still mind about what would be my future and who am I in the future. As I go o n I always remember the times that I have no plans in my life its like come what may.

I want to take up a course in my colege life wherein I will be a succesfull and happy in the field of career that I have choosen. I first start to think about what would be my future . First thing that came to my mind when I sart to thik about my future is to become a good educator someday . To become a good feeder of minds to the inoscent minds of children . I wat to become suceesful in my career.

I will be a successful educator someday somehow . I will make my dreams come true and I will let my star shine yo the field that I choosed to.Like my parents I will be like them I will be a respected educator too.I knew that teching is the noblest occupation at all and soo ill do my best to do all anything that I can.: )

No comments:

Post a Comment