Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Mamang Ansing




When I was in day care center my grandma always give me a BAON (an amount of five pesos). She wakes up very early so that she can accompany me together with my cousin in the center. She's so patient because she's doing her best to take good care me ang my cousin . Every lunch break grandma always cook food for us because mom anddad have their work my siblings are also in schools but were not together. If she cantcoke lunch she always buy some dish at carinderia. Those efforts are really mean when I graduated in primary school I received an award as the most neat student in our batch. Before we go to school Grandma always put a powder not that simple powder it's a foundation make up then she sprays perfume too. I feel confident every time I go to school.

Now. I'm into tertiary level . I always see grandma sitting on the couch with her pouch in her, in there I saw our pictures. Grandma was then hospitalized and unfortunately her weak body can't accommodate the infections. Today is her birthday but god decided that's it's better that grandma is with him . I didn't expect this I haven't hug or kiss her for the last time. I love her more than words. I love her.

No comments:

Post a Comment